Du Vrangr Gata - The Wandering Path

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for my nerd friends and I! Feel free to post, but keep the rude comments and bad words to yourself!

Assassins Creed 2 theories!

nickknack17
    nickknack17
    Admin

Assassins Creed 2 theories! Empty Assassins Creed 2 theories!

Post  nickknack17 Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:46 am

Suspect We all know its going to happen. Assassins Creed 2 is on the way! The site has been updated from back when teh game first came out, so we know SOMETHING big is going down and SOON. The question is WHAT will Assassins Creed 2 be? From hidden clues in the first one, I am leaning to the idea of it taking place in fudel japan. because if at endgame, when you look at the floor you see a drawing of mount fudgey. I am geussing one of the things is there, and the kidnap another assassin who might know were it is. and instead of templars you play against samurai and ninjas. perhaps ninjas are assassins, but in a diffrent country?
    nickknack17
    nickknack17
    Admin

Assassins Creed 2 theories! Empty I was wrong!

Post  nickknack17 Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:44 pm

I just saw the trailer for Assassins Creed 2. and it does not take place in fudel japan, but in Italy during the renaissance. It also has alot to do with da vinci! Cause when the site was updated along while again there was a picture of the vitruvian man. I thought nothing of it. but now, in the new trailer they mention Da vinci! Possebly an assassination target for knowing too much! cause we all know that Assassins need to keep the peice by killing those who are in some way indangering people. maby Da vinci is planing on telling everyone about the other gosiples and all that mumbo jumbo? what does everyone else think?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:35 am